July 17, 2007: A Chart Analysis for Pakistan

About Me Forums Astrology July 17, 2007: A Chart Analysis for Pakistan

This topic contains 32 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

AnonyMous AnonyMousJan 2, 2008
    It all began in 2006…
    …when efforts started to bring Benazir back into pakistani politics.Here’s the article from Washington Post,which says the says the same thing:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/27/AR2007122701481.html
    [Sep 6, 2015: As of this date, the link above is still valid.]

Although there was no proof of this when the analysis was done still there was a strong indication about this.We don’t know exactly when in 2006 was benazir first approached by the US but we do know that that same approach lured her back here.God knows how big a price,from acting against his own will to actually going ahead & modifying several laws, Musharraf had to pay to bring BB back.I can never dislike this guy.There’s more….

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

AnonyMous AnonyMousJan 2, 2008
    http://www.wtop.com/?nid=105&pid=0&sid=1318282&page=1
    [Sep 6, 2015: the link above is valid, but not for the story to which AnonyMous was pointing in this post.]

Above is the article that reminds us how much in danger we all are. because we are hurt & grieving & because we would want a swift healing of the wounds, we shouldn’t forget that a thief is strutting his stuff about & on his way to power! Let’s keep praying

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Navriti NAVRITI GILLJan 9 2008
    @michelle @AnonyMous
    Although i am not a person keen in politics and neither i like politics (although many people have come up and asked me to build a career in it ) but i surely had all those questions in my mind about Pakistan, a nation i consider a torn yet very much a part of India.

I guess all my questions have been answered and i really really pray to Allah, Almighty or whatever the name is to Bless the people in that land.

And AnonyMous I hope u immigrate soon although i know it will be very painful to leave your hometown.

It makes me feel so small in front of those Huge Planets & Stars who regulate our lives & !

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Navriti NAVRITI GILLJan 9, 2008
    @Bilawal
    I guess reading about Bilawal has been quite interesting. all eyes have been set on him now!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJan 9, 2008
    Navriti
    Huge Planets & Stars who regulate our lives & !

Navriti, the planets and stars do not regulate our lives. They simply symbolize the energies going on inside each of us–even when it’s related to an event. When I look at the chart for an event, I’m looking at the composite energies of everyone, not at the planets and/or stars “dictating” or “regulating” a thing. 🙂

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Navriti NAVRITI GILLJan 10, 2008
    @michelle
    oops!
    thanks for the correction :=)

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Shoaib Shoaib ‎ Kazi قاضیJan 28, 2008
    7th, Feb, 2008
    Mitchelle can u tell me what would be happened in Pakistan in first 2 weeks of feb, speciall on 7th?

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJan 29, 2008
    Shoaib — LONG
    I trust you’re speaking about the eclipse in particular, Shoaib. Here’s how I see it:

People seem to think that an eclipse is coming, and suddenly, all events that will be taking place will fall right smack dab on that particular day. That’s simply not the way an eclipse works.

We consider where the Sun will fall (since this is a Solar eclipse) in the chart, and that Sun falls in the 10th house in opposition to the nation’s Sun-Venus-Saturn-Pluto (possibly Mercury too…I would include Mercury in this, but not all astrologers will) stellium. To me, it indicates a new beginning, a new era, but that’s a huge amount of energy that’s going on here, Shoaib, and I don’t think it looks pretty. I think we’re going to be seeing Pakistan’s image before the world during this period, and it begs Pakistan to be up for the challenge. A Mercury conjunction to the Solar eclipse gives me the impression that we’ll be seeing a lot more of Pakistan in the news during this period.

Venus falls in the 9th house, close to Black Moon Lilith, and opposes the natal Moon, giving me pause to wonder whether there will be more revealed about the circumstances surrounding the death of Benazir Bhutto. Jupiter too is in the 9th house, much closer to the precise opposition to the natal Moon, in fact, and I think we’re looking at elections that tell me emotions will continue to run high there.

As I mentioned in my comments to AnonyMous and Aaminah, I feel the nation appears to be heading into a period of civil war. If President Musharraf attempts to wield a stronger hand of power there, I don’t think it will be accepted very readily. I wish I had his chart, but that’s my hunch.

[more]

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Mars is conjunct the nation’s second house Uranus, heading for a conjunction to natal Mars, and my gut tells me tensions there will not soon lose their steam. That huge stellium in the 4th house has a natal square from 7th house Jupiter in Scorpio, so this eclipse will be forming a T-square with this enormous square. A friend from there recently told me that he was grieved to say he doesn’t believe the country has earned the right for democracy yet, and yet all the signs are here, indicating that the people think they are ready.

Whether or not they’re ready, I think all of that energy speaking of wishes for democracy versus the attempt to keep a tight rein on the nation and her policies doesn’t speak well for events that appear to be coming. Tensions are volatile, and Pluto isn’t out of the 8th house yet. I’m worried a lot about that. I wonder how many more will die before this settles down–and that’s yet another reason I believe all this political unrest in your lovely land will lead to an internal war.

To look at this chart, one would think Pakistan had it all. Jupiter in the 7th is normally a nice placement. So is that rich, acquisitive Taurus rising, But all of the planets and both luminaries lie below the horizon, leaving only Jupiter above the horizon and still in that square, but it really puts the emphasis on Jupiter because it’s a singleton in that placement above the horizon. It’s a land of people who want the better life, not just for each individual but for the country itself. The problem, however, is that this is a land where it would seem that selfish desire occasionally causes these feelings to erupt, and the thought of gradual transformation and order, or perhaps gradual transformation through order, seems to fly right out the door.

[more]

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

I really don’t care for Pluto and Saturn in the fourth house of this chart: The country was born with hopes for freedom and transformation into what that freedom could bring. People are great at talking about their dreams, but it doesn’t appear that anyone really knows how to make the changes that will truly transform this nation into a smoothly functioning land. At least not yet. Not with this Solar eclipse in the picture, forming that fixed angular T-square.

As much as I hate to say it, I think perhaps my friend was right, but perhaps he stopped speaking about it a bit too soon. Everyone there seems to have feelings about what they want, but there seems to be confusion about how to achieve it, how to make it a strong nation that commands warm respect in the world. The Moon in Cancer squares Neptune, and the ideals are wonderful. We all have them in one form or another, but that Moon sits in the third house, and it seems that every time the Moon moves to another position by transit, the wind blows, and the emotions change again.

[more]

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

I truly hate to make the analogy here to either gender, but there are just so many things that seem to point to these waxing and waning emotions–from maternal Ceres conjunct the Ascendant (yes, I know I rarely look at the asteroids or Centaurs) to that Moon in the third, to Lilith in the 9th…I feel like I’m talking about a PMS patient, no offense intended. It’s not that I’m being disrespectful in this observation, but rather my point to get something across very specifically: the emotions of a PMS patient can be pretty volatile if left unchecked and untreated. We’ve all seen the tragic stories of women who committed crimes presumably in the midst of PMS nightmares. Call this a gut feeling, but as I look even further ahead at the Lunar eclipse of the 21st, from what I see is the indicator that the nation will need someone who can lead the country like a nurturing father, who can be a diplomat with other nations (Jupiter preparing to conjunct the Midheaven by then), and who can convince the people that this is a time for new beginnings. That requires the trust of the people. But with that vacillating Moon in the natal chart, and the Lunar eclipse (of course, a Full Moon), I fear that if such a leader with these qualities and abilities doesn’t exist, I think we’re looking at many tears being spilt and many lives lost. With all my heart, I hope I’m wrong, my friend.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

AnonyMous AnonyMousJan 31, 2008
    I want to emphasize here that people always make their destinies. I saw it after the big earth quake:how we could stand as one.and i know for sure that Pakistan will sustain,inshAllah. this would be against the wishes of many,many,stronger more powerful nations but not even suicide bombs can wipe out a nation that was created out of sheer will, and that indeed stunned the world;many should have felt insecure!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Our troubles are stemmed from lack of education: we are not equipped well to ward off against that PMS trauma 🙂
    Michelle, i think we have that father in our president,and so much has been done to bring his credibility to zero. it’s our internal politics that’s as dirty as bullshit! I agree with your friend: we haven’t earned the right to democracy.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

So it’s ONLY the political system- manned by the same few families,for generations- which has led us here. People can’t trust anyone, everytime we trust -BANG- & that leader is gone! people have love in their hearts but it’s the power that’s the stinking toilet!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Shoaib Shoaib ‎ Kazi قاضیFeb 5, 2008
    general’s date of birth
    General Musharraf’s date of birth is August 11, 1943 Place of Birth Born in Old Delhi , India

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.