Irreverent Mercury and Its Shadows: Humor, Videos, and Hiding Under Rocks

About Me Forums Scorpio! Irreverent Mercury and Its Shadows: Humor, Videos, and Hiding Under Rocks

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Those of you from Scorpio know I rarely get caught by Mercury, but this most recent retrograde appeared to broadside me as we finally are reaching the last post-retrograde days. Here’s what happened, as I 3wrote it on Facebook:

Now this is just plain weird, and I’m not sure what happened but their computers obviously are still caught up in the last throes of their Mercury retrograde. I’d say they need their computer fixed. The recorded message went like this with loads of pause between every word in the message, like Hello…This…is…the…(etc)

Recording: “Hello. This is (the company). We’re calling for Michelle Young.”
    Me: “Yes.”
    Recording: “Is Michelle Young available?”
    Me: “Yes.”
    Me: (a bit louder) “Yes.”
    Me: (growing irritated and speaking louder still) “Yes!
    Recording: “If Michelle Young is not available, can you take a message?’
    Me: (in a louder, close to yelling voice now) “This is Michelle Young!
    Recording: “Will you be willing to take a message?”
    Me: (yelling now) “I AM MICHELLE YOUNG!
    Recording: “Okay. Thank you. We understand.”

It hung up as I was now yelling, “OMG, how STUPID!

Shaking my head and rolling my eyes as I hung up the phone. Good grief! :wacko:

In honor of the occasion, Alexandra, a friend of mine–and the site–sent me the following. It really fit the bill! Thanks, Alexandra!

Pity there’s no giggle smiley. It’s needed here! lol

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.