Intro

About Me Forums Scorpio! Intro

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anubhav
    Participant

Introduce yourselves

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Welcome, Anubhav! I’m so glad you’re here! I have the Scorpio files and they–as well as the Astrology community files–from Orkut will be uploaded on the site as I have time to do so.

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

Hola!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

It’s good to see you, Expecto! As the archives are rebuilt, this can at least become an active forum again, and at least here, we’ll have a means of knowing when people reply too.

Expecto Patronum
    Participant

But where is the like button?

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

lol I’ll have to ask the genius behind the scenes if there’s something he can do about that, Expecto. Maybe we can also get some emoticons going too! Let’s see what he can round up. 🙂

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Hmm…we have some emoticons, I see. I wonder what other ones we have… (I also wonder how to make a funny face here. 😀

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

:yahoo: I just knew we had a genius at work behind the scenes!! Much better, don’t you think? 🙂

Elaine

Hello everyone! Excited to be here

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Welcome, Elaine!! I’m so glad you’re here! :rose:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

I’m still trying to figure out what works–and what I need for which occasion. lol It’s a new experience, as much as my Hindi lessons have been! :scratch: There must be a way for me to use this log in and still be effiient. This is the one I want for writing, replying, and so on. But I’d also like to be able to do the other stuff without needing to switch hats. :unsure:

:mail: Oh great geniuses behind the scenes, is there a way to do that?

Priya

Hello Michelle. :rose:

It’s also a new experience for us, but I am loving it. :heart: :good:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Priya, I am so glad to see you here! We have all the files from Scorpio and Astrology, so they’ll be uploaded this summer and Phase II of the site will begin. I love how the site is coming together. If I had to do all of the behind-the-scenes stuff, I’d have been on my knees begging for help by now! lol

You should start recognizing some names here, like Anubhav’s, Puneet’s, and Expecto Patronum’s. As word gets around, it will be good to see others coming back too. At least we know the communities will be about as safe as they can be compared to what happened before. A dream come true!

:heart: Priya, thank you so much for letting me know you’re here! That just made my evening! :rose: :yahoo:

Hey everyone!! I am here tooo!!! :heart: :yahoo:

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sireesha, I just noticed your post! Forgive me for the delay!! I’m so happy you’re here. As I understand it, you need to subscribe to the thread, but it may be that the geniuses behind the scenes have another way so everyone knows when new posts are here.

Meanwhile, guess it’s time to make sure I know too, huh? :yes: Let’s see what we can do about that now…

Meanwhile, we have another newcomer to the site–another member of the Scorpio community but under a different name. It’s up to Buma to tell you who this is. New name–but another member of the original community! :heart: :rose:

Ahhh I just saw, you can subscribe up on the top as well as favoriting the thread! That should help. (Expecto, rest assured, they’re still working on bringing back the like button for you!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.