From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

About Me Forums Scorpio! From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew! 31 original replies

This topic contains 30 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

From the T-square to the Grand Cross! Whew!

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungAug 7, 2010

Around the same time I had my eye surgery, I had tried desperately to hone in closer to dates and times of events I saw taking place over the next two months leading to the Independence Day celebrations of both India and Pakistan as well as some other possible things taking place. Perhaps it was my surgery itself and events taking place in my home that led to my feeling quite overwhelmed by it all, but things suddenly fell into place in some ways in my mind over the last week. 

This whole energy that began with the Lunar Eclipse on 26 June and then the Solar Eclipse on 11/12 July, followed by the Cardinal T-square involving the Retrograde movement of Jupiter on 24 July which was (is) conjunct Uranus, both in Aries, in opposition to Saturn which is now back in Libra, all of which are square to Pluto in Capricorn. To add to that tension, Mars moved to join Saturn on the 31st of July. So by the time we got to yesterday/today, we were looking at a Grand Cross with the trigger of the Moon in Cancer.

I looked at all of this, and it’s not even lessening yet because Venus will join Mars and Saturn on Sunday/Monday (depending on where you are in the world). All that Cardinal energy going on!

Let’s talk about the Cardinal kind of energy here for a minute. Cardinal energy is fast, impulsive, spontaneous, headstrong. This can be explosive energy, can dissipate quickly in the sense of burning out quickly, but if there is fuel to keep the fires going beyond that immediate burst, or initial start, it can continue.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

You have Saturn and Pluto to continue the pace on the slower levels here, and you have Jupiter that can make things expand especially since Mars is currently opposing Jupiter and squaring Pluto. This is the kind of energy I can see in an abusive situation in individual lives, but I also see the potential for martial law coming from these kinds of combinations.That especially concerns me when I look at Pakistan’s chart and perhaps to a substantially lesser degree, at India’s chart. 

That doesn’t mean I think India is out of the woods. In fact, I had a private conversation with Pritpal several weeks ago, maybe a month, maybe 6 weeks, sometime around my eye surgery, I think, and I told him I was worried about the possibility of war. Sagar pointed me in the direction of some news articles a long while back; but nothing really connected till I spotted this in the charts and was rattled enough to want to check further before mentioning anything. I don’t know much history related to India and Pakistan, remember. But I’ve been getting an education as a result of looking at these charts and asking questions about things I simply wouldn’t have otherwise understood.

Taking that into consideration, I did a comparison of what we have right now–7 July–for India and Pakistan by looking at the natal charts and a simple transit view. In India’s chart, there’s a Jupiter-Uranus conjunction in the 11th house in opposition to a Mars-Saturn conjunction in the 5th house, natal Mars in the 2nd house in tight square to the transiting opposition I just mentioned is also opposed to Pluto in the 8th house while transiting Mars is conjunct natal Neptune, and transiting Venus in the 5th house is squaring natal Mars. Complex, right? If this were a Lunar Return, I’d be looking at the natal chart on the outside of the chart I’m looking at so I have a good feel, but this is certainly quite impressive as I’m looking at it (and trust me, you don’t want me to invert these two charts).

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

I’m not–nor was I when I spoke with Sagar and Pritpal–convinced enough to declare that this is clearly the chart of impending or imminent war. In fact, I see nothing indicating conclusively that there would be any kind of attack; but it depends really on which way you’re looking at these charts. After all, I’m looking at a particular time for no other reason than I pulled that time out of thin air as far as I’m concerned. What bothers me is the transiting Grand Cross that falls in the 2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th houses. Could it be an attack? 

Yes, but I think I’ll still hold back here and point instead to India’s stocks and general economy since this can be related to money and investments. This is not a time to play gambles with large sums of money. I’ll also add I remember what the former aide to the Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi told me in our interview some years back, that war is big business. If a nation is looking to get back on its feet, it is possible to see that country moving into a war rather than running from it. What worries me is those rising tempers that seem to be showing here. Hopefully, the Solar Return will be more promising when I take a look at it this week.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Not to leave Pakistan out of the mix, and also using the natal chart with today’s transiting Grand Cross against it, the Jupiter and Uranus conjunction falls in what’s called an interception in the 12th house, in opposition to that Mars-Saturn conjunction (also intercepted) in the 6th house and squared by the Moon in the 3rd and opposed by Pluto in the 9th.

Jupiter’s square to Pluto in this combination has an orb of a mere five minutes. In addition, the nation’s second house natal Mars-Uranus conjunction (emphasis on Mars here) squares the transiting Mars-Saturn opposition to transiting Jupiter-Uranus. And this time, the focus is on the Moon because it’s not just a focus on the Moon in relation to the complete Grand Cross but a mere 8 minutes shy of a precise conjunction to Pakistan’s natal Moon and, therefore, the nation’s new Lunar Return. This does not bode well for the country. I just don’t feel good about this one. At the very least, I think this will be a testing period. Is it possible that Pakistan will return to martial law? I think it is, yes.

There are minor shifts between the chart I was looking at and the Lunar Return. The two are separated by 14 minutes, in fact. What does change is a shift from an Aries rising to a Taurus rising within 2° of the natal chart’s rising, bringing Venus more into the focus, but the planets don’t change any houses. This feels so much like it did a couple of years ago, when I warned that Pakistan wasn’t ready for a total democracy. It seems like this will be more proof of that. 

I’ve been writing this all day (not slow in typing, rather a mess of interruptions! lol), and there’s more to come. At least this gives a start. Hopefully I’ll have more time to start looking at the Solar Returns in the next day or two.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Oh, before I forget, I meant to add here and never slipped it in, I had the feeling like all of this for Pakistan was related to events of the last week. Hopefully that will help some of you to get a clearer perspective.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sagar Roger SagarsAug 8, 2010
    A little breather in between: curfew lifted across Kashmir valley. 

Are natural calamities like flash-floods and landslides (in China) a release of this energy too? Heat wave and forest fires in Europe would be Jupiter conjunct Uranus definitely (since in Aries), right? Wonder how Gulf Spill recovery operation is going on amidst all this, somehow got the feeling that news are being filtered on that front. Oil spill in Mumbai harbor due to collision between two ships, first thought Mars-Saturn. Will read up tomorrow for Galactic Gossip!

About Cardinal square, yes I feel it in me too….a sense of doing too many things at the same time, leading to doing nothing eventually!

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sireesha-Orkut.jpg Sireesha InturiSep 30, 2010
    I didn’t understood everything even though i read it thrice by now. But what is happening now??Is there a possibility of war in the near future even now??

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungSep 30, 2010
    Sireesha, I haven’t left this alone at all. I have been desperately trying to find time–and clearheadedness—to examine the Solar Returns of both Pakistan and India. In fact, they’re printed and sitting in front of me as I write this. Hopefully, I will be able to tackle this now.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Sireesha-Orkut.jpg Sireesha InturiOct 1, 2010
    No problem michelle.. I know you have a busy schedule. i was worried that there has been no update. I just wanted to know if war is still clinging around for both the countries.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

M L.jpgM LOct 1, 2010
    Just my thoughts…

Michelle… this reminds me what Eckhart Tolle writes in his book “The power of now”, about the “pain-body” (just like a water-body, the pain-body). He refers to “unprocessed pain” energy that lingers in the atmosphere, and has the power of triggering the “body” of accumulated personal/accumulated pain. It made quite sense to me, when I reflected how one angry person can evoke anger in another, and when this energy keeps rippling through, it has the power to churn up a mob-fury, as in riots. The only way of “dissolving” this energy is to be intensely present in the moment (and inside the body), rather than letting the mind waver into the past/future and imagined fears/fantasies. And I experienced this too by observing how my anger can dissolve rapidly simply if the other person does not react back and escalate the situation any further. 

Yesterday I felt a strong wave of positive energy in my country (India), feeling an intense desire and intent for peace, wide-spread and strong, and felt very good about it. It holds a lot of hope for me – the way I see it.

I’ve read that if a sufficient number of people can hold a particular intent, they have the power of bringing about change inside-out, simply because the mind-cloud is shared, and thoughts/energies pass through us fluidly, from one person’s consciousness to anothers – silently, quietly.

Personally I feel that this is the time to intensely hold on to intentions of forgiveness, compassion, kindness, love, peace, calm, understanding – because the energy seems to be resonating – and if the energy levels reaches a high enough level – it can actually dissolve the negativity that has been lingering around on our planet since years of war, hatred, torture, brutality and pain. Only love can heal – violence can truly never end violence – pain can never heal pain !

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

M L.jpgM LOct 1, 2010
    @Rogers…. so in the microcosm… as in the macrocosm…. the turmoil outside seems to be only a reflection of the turmoil in the hearts of humans…. and every crisis holds the opportunity for renewal……. 

Like the Phoenix that arises from its own ashes………. 

The slowly growing madness of the world outside Galt’s Gulch… and the Utopia inside………….. both are too real to be fiction…. all that remains is the choices we make…. as a huge human collective……

I saw a documentary once that showed two cases of forest fires…. one that was doused successfully… and one that couldn’t be controlled. The one that was doused out, remained a wasteland of barren stumps for years to come… and the one that was scorched into a thick layer of ashes broke into fertility with the very next rains… covered in green and new plants and saplings….. with a new forest coming up in the next few years…..

Turmoil and Pain hurts for sure… but…. what to ask for….. pain or escape ? Falling quietly observant to the unfolding of life seems to be the only option really….

So in the macrocosm… as in the microcosm… I have never evolved personally except for experiencing painful change deep inside…. and the results have always been beautiful….. pain does hurt…. but still….. the pain of the noble struggle seems worth it…… like the struggle to forgive somebody who hurt us really hard and deep….. or the struggle to manage anger and fury in the self…. or the struggle to be more considerate…..

Just sharing a philosphical mood 🙂

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungOct 3, 2010
    Sireesha and Maha

Thanks for bearing with me. I think you’ll find the following of special interest…although I hadn’t quite figured whether I was going to put this in its own separate thread as I do each year, or maintain it in this one, I think it’s still best to do in a separate thread and then I’ll link this one to that one so there’s still the continuity.

Maha, you’ll find much to parallel your thoughts…

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJan 6, 2014
    I’ll post more on the Cardinal Grand Cross today after I wake up. It’s time again. It’s been ongoing, and if I had been able to stay awake in the last week, I would have posted on it already. With my apologies, I’ll make up for that today.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJan 7, 2014
    A few days ago (Saturday) a male friend–an astrologer– happened to reach out to warn me not to lose my temper and to guard my feminine side. I’m usually pretty good about that. A few days earlier, one man seemed to be behaving toward me in a professional conversation as if he was looking for a fight. I didn’t know what was happening, but I wasn’t going to follow it either, thanks to the warning my friend had given me. I thought it seemed odd that there was this vein of machismo showing up before the friend had warned me.

But sure enough, that argument avoided, another man tried to bait me. I got away from that one too, but I admit it helped that the female whose thread the conversation was in spoke to the second man and told him to stop being so argumentative.

That argument over, a third man showed up and decided to use another approach. But this wasn’t about me. It was about what appeared to be alpha males who seem to think they need to browbeat people (possibly females in particular) into debates and arguments. So what was going on?

I’ve forgotten when the transit started forming quite like this, but by the time I spotted it, there was a Mercury-Sun-Pluto stellium (that I could have sworn also included Venus, but Venus is retrograde and it seems to be past the point now), in opposition to Jupiter in square to Mars (and the Moon, depending on what day) in opposition to Uranus. That’s quite a handful, I think you’ll agree.

In a nutshell, certainly a Cardinal Grand Cross like this can cause a lot of chaos: accidents, fires, heightened tensions, anger, domestic violence, just nasty, nasty stuff especially if it’s touching your chart. Cardinal signs are Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn. If you’ve got low degrees on your rising and these are the signs, you may be feeling the energies from this kind of transiting dynamic.

Feeling feisty? Itching for a fight? Is your ego showing, and you need to beat your chest with the roar for which Tarzan is so well known? Take a chill pill, a cold shower, listen to some classical music instead of the kind that revs your engines… Now is not the time for you men to show how overactive your testosterone is, you know? Breathe! Tomorrow is another day, and you will survive if you don’t get into trouble.

Women: Adopt a gentle, feminine approach and try to avoid getting into hassles. It’s not worth it at this time. You won’t be able to avoid some of the arguments or anger. I get that. Forgive yourself if that happens. If there’s a situation that requires your being justifiably upset, so be it, but you can still be a lady in the midst of the fury. 

This isn’t the nicest transit, as I said. Stay aware especially today and tomorrow, but remaining alert through the rest of the week won’t be a bad idea. This entire month is really treacherous for everyone with these tensions taking a stronghold in many lives. But by the time we get into February, please don’t think we’re through it just yet. Remember this is an ongoing although sporadic situation with the Cardinal aspects that will be continuing for a few more years. 

I’ll post more about this later and will take a look at India’s and Pakistan’s charts to see whether anything is coming up that bears watching as well. If you are in the US, please stay warm. I’m in one of the frigid regions with our overnight temps having dived to -37C last night, thanks to the windchill. (Fahrenheit windchill temps were -35.) Stay safe, wherever you are, and please don’t get into situations that can endanger you or another person. Keep your cool. If you can’t right now, it could be wise then to avoid people who could push your buttons.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJan 7, 2014
    Sorry, I messed up: I’m in one of the frigid regions with our overnight temps having dived to -37F last night, thanks to the windchill. (Celsius windchill temps were -38.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.