Federal Reserve (Jun 21, 2009>

About Me Forums Astrology Federal Reserve (Jun 21, 2009>

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle Young 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Nats Nats~SiftingSand of TimeJun 21, 2009

Federal Reserve
    The Fed was formd on DEC 23 1913 ..
    check out its astro chart shown below …
    ..http://img314.rockyou.com/imagehost/15/15626/15626728/15626728_4ce2815b1245583792.jpg
    [Sep 6, 2015 – link above is now invalid.]
    NOTE : the Opposition of Sun and Pluto .. formed on Dec 22 1913 just one day prior to creation of fed . shown on chart ..
    The opposition is . with the Sun in Cap on first coordiantes and pluto in cancer .
    http://img316.rockyou.com/imagehost/15/15626/15626927/15626927_412f85851245587333.jpg
    [Sep 6, 2015 – link above is also invalid.]
    the above is cahrt of the fed for June 23 2009..
    note that
    the SUN and PLuto though on the first few coordinates are also in teh reverse HOUSES .. viz Sun is in Capricon and PLUTO in Cancer ..
    NOTE ALSO PLUTO both times is Retro ..
    ………………………….
    On the astrological Zodiac this is the first time after the formation of the Fed has this phenomenon come in the last nearly One hundered years ..
    …..
    How does one interprete it … I think BYe BYe FED .Its going to be in very serious trouble .The golden days are over . The zodiac has move a full 180 degrees ..and so is the prescence of a new moon .
    — We wait for June 23 and observe .

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJun 23, 2009
    First of all, Nats, the precise time period in which the Sun and Pluto will be opposed, as you indicated, will be between 03:25 am and 03:50 am today, EDT. The Moon at that time will already be in Cancer at 9°. The trigger seems to be missing.
    As for this time indicated by the chart for the Federal Reserve Act, I could find no primary or secondary sources to reveal accurate timing for that chart. Secondly, you might want to consider the founding of the Fed, offered by the New York Federal Reserve Bank:
    http://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/history_article.html
    You’ll note several dates that precede the Federal Reserve Act and appear to be quite important. Now I haven’t studied the Fed and all of these components, but I have been quite vocal about my impressions of the ingress of Pluto into Capricorn in both this and my other community. I offer the links to both since the conversations obviously were slightly different after the initial post in both communities:
    Pluto in Sagittarius and the move to Capricorn
    http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=6669&tid=2460611898027130643
    [Sep 6, 2015 – while this thread is not yet uploaded, it will be, and then I will connect this to the appropriate thread. In the meantime, please be patient. I’m uploading and am interconnecting as quickly as I can. Thank you for your patience.]
    Pluto in Sagittarius and Capricorn2
    http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=1513&tid=2556194286370668307
    [Sep 6, 2015 – while this thread is not yet uploaded, it will be, and then I will connect this to the appropriate thread. In the meantime, please be patient. I’m uploading and am interconnecting as quickly as I can. Thank you for your patience.]
    Do I think the Federal Reserve Act will see its demise today? Uhhhh no. Do I think the nation has issues in terms of the economy? I’ve made that belief very clear since I first addressed this subject back in April 2006. But the American banking system began back in 1791. Even if the Act, created by a presidential signature in 1913, were to need amending today, it wouldn’t happen at the ungodly hour between 3 and 4 am–and it wouldn’t mean the end of the American treasury.
    [more]

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJun 23, 2009
    Btw, the New Moon, which I mentioned in my first paragraph, took place yesterday, the 22nd, and the, again, speculative chart offered by that site shows the Moon was in the 14th° of Scorpio, about 47° from a New Moon back in 1913, and about 43° from the point where it would have been square. 45°, the midpoint, I can say offers an irritation, which is where that point was in 1913, but the Moon, that trigger, again, is not showing anything to convince me here.
    Too speculative for me here, Nats. Sorry.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Nats Nats~SiftingSand of TimeJun 24, 2009
    hi Michelle ,

Thanks for explaination .

What i meant was that that period would be a trigger point for the begiining of the waning of the Feds superpowers .
    Currently it holds the entire United States of America to ransome by injecting trillions of dollars into ONLY THE BANKING sector and that too to CRONIES and not all banks .
    Due to these powers which is nearly as much as INJECTING one years GDP of the USA it would totally unbalance normal market forces and blow another bubble which if fails to blow would result in hyperinflation .
    I basically dont know what signifies inflation deflation and hyperinflation on the astro charts . I was basically looking out for a clue on that .
    All THese powers would be seriously curtailed .I hear the Congress is now trying to Audit the Fed .

On that day mentioned the USA stock exchanged suffered its maximum loss in a single day for this year 2009 during the aspect period .

It was an excellent trade to make .

The fed grew stronger as the years rolled by and its come when the cycle would start to wane very fast from date mentioned above .

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Nats Nats~SiftingSand of TimeJun 24, 2009
    The Moon at that time will already be in Cancer at 9°. The trigger seems to be missing.

~~~~~~~~~

yes , the moon was a significant trigger ,if it had been closer then it would have more potency but i still feel the moon hasnt crossed more than ten degrees .. which i consider the limit since its one third house still has potency .thats why i considered the feds powers would wane gradually .

I was checking the fed with these two lunar eclipses also

07 Jul 2009 09:38:27 penumbral;
    06 Aug 2009 00:39:03 penumbral;

and the solar eclipse sandwiched inbetween on

July 22 .2009 0:16:53

all times are UNIVERSAL STD TIME

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJun 25, 2009
    Nats, please take time to read the references and historic context I made in my previous posts. One is quite in depth in terms of the world economy, and I discussed these things, you’ll see, months ago. I started discussing them back in 2006, and the discussions began to intensify in the other community specific to the world economy. But I don’t believe you have a grasp on the Federal Reserve from what you’re saying here. Please take time to read what I’ve pointed out to you first.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJun 25, 2009
    Btw, the US Stock Exchange waxes and wanes just like the Moon does–and just like the other world stock exchanges do. That there might have been a major rise or fall on any day in 2009 doesn’t say all that much when it’s not like this was the first time that has happened since 1929.

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Nats Nats~SiftingSand of TimeJun 28, 2009
    Btw, the New Moon, which I mentioned in my first paragraph, took place yesterday, the 22nd, and the, again, speculative chart offered by that site shows the Moon was in the 14th° of Scorpio, about 47° from a New Moon back in 1913, and about 43° from the point where it would have been square. 45°, the midpoint, I can say offers an irritation, which is where that point was in 1913, but the Moon, that trigger, again, is not showing anything to convince me here.

~`~~~~~

hi michelle ,

I forgot to mention some details the new moon which

took place on June 22 :

viz : June 22, 2009 7:35 PM Sun 1 Can 30 Conj Moo 1 Can 30 (time universal time )

is at the fed reserves natal Pluto also ..

Its a good trigger i feel to signify that the fed is going to go thru a very bad time .
    also currently Pluto is passing at its natal sun and retro grade …. I think the Fed is really in trouble .It would be more than the beginning of an irritation I feel .

This week would make it more clear as event unfold .

Michelle Young
    Keymaster

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJun 29, 2009
    Nats, are you talking about the Fed as it relates to the US banking system? I’m not sure you really have a grasp on how the layers of the US banking system work. Even if a bank folds, and yes, there are small banks closing in various areas of the country, there are safety mechanisms in place to protect the consumer with insurance on certain limits of their funds.
    Is everything safe? No. But please stop sounding so dramatic as to make it look like the entire country called the United States of America (or the entire world for that matter) is on the verge of collapse. Have their been gross inequities in the country in terms of ultra-wealthy and ultra-poor? Sure!
    But I’m sorry, I still don’t see the enormous drama you’re seeing based on what you’ve said here, and most definitely I’m not going to see it as long as you’re using sloppy data based on times you cannot confirm for either the nation or the banking system that began in 1791 and then in 1913, with the Federal Reserve Act. I’ll stand by my perspective of Pluto in Capricorn and the 10th house relationship, but while that can include banks, banks are not the only source of corporate nightmares we’re seeing. I’m just not going to push the red button here and tell everyone it’s time to panic. Is it time to be wiser with one’s money and balance both spending and saving? Of course! But that will be how things should be done whether it’s now, 50 years ago, or 50 years from now! It’s called common sense.
    You’re not saying anything that hasn’t been said in several ways over the last few years. That’s something I pointed to even in my other community, which we had begun to discuss on 10 January 2009:
    The World’s Economic Crisis
    http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=1513&tid=5289679810493267731

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.