Reply To: What’s So Special About Scorpio? ;-)

About Me Forums Scorpio! What’s So Special About Scorpio? ;-) Reply To: What’s So Special About Scorpio? ;-)

colleenzb
Participant

I guess I forgot to mention that she is getting her phd in neuroscience at Suny Buffalo, she already has her Masters in Cell and Molecular Biology from SDSU. Your description explains a lot. She has had at least 3 maybe 4 of her best friends all of a sudden out of the blue just flake out on her, get mad at her without ever explaining why and each time they have left all of a sudden without their friendship with no explanation. Since I know she is an awesome friend I have always been at a loss to explain the possible reasons for her friends actions. She calls me almost every day as she is leaving her lab usually because she has had another tense day. She ends up having to clean up after everyone in her lab as well as deal with others sloppy work. I have tried suggesting just letting them be responsible for their own actions but when she feels they will reflect on her she can’t let them go. Anyway, thank you so much for explaining it so well.