Reply To: Music, Music, Music, part 2 – Original started May 16, 2012

About Me Forums Scorpio! Music, Music, Music, part 2 – Original started May 16, 2012 Reply To: Music, Music, Music, part 2 – Original started May 16, 2012

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungOct 13, 2012
I wonder if it will work with Firefox. I tried Chrome…or rather it taunted me to try. Useless! It wouldn’t work. I couldn’t get it to cooperate for me. Fine, so I’ll continue to work with Firefox. Sometimes I have to reload the page to get it to cooperate. Sometimes I have to sign out and then sign in and it will work. But Chrome wouldn’t do a single thing I needed it to do. Let’s put it this way:

A long time ago, I had the enormous obstacle of trying to walk a dog that weighed more than I did. His name was Crazy, and he was. Well, I never did get him to cooperate. He used me as a kite! (I’m not joking! lol) Mind you, the dog loved me. I just wasn’t big enough or strong enough to get him to cooperate with me. On the other hand, Crazy was far more cooperative with me than Chrome is. 

Ooooh!!!!! Pretty! I’m listening right now! It works in Firefox! (See? Another reason I like Firefox…did I mention that? 😉  )

Forgive me…I’ll be listening but it may be a couple of days before I comment in here again. I’m on a roll with those new threads I’ve been working on, and I need to get back to them. Amazing things seem to be happening there with some research I’ve been doing.

Kind of mind blowing, actually…