Reply To: Trying to underst the complecation of my own chart (Jan 20, 2008)

About Me Forums Astrology Trying to underst the complecation of my own chart (Jan 20, 2008) Reply To: Trying to underst the complecation of my own chart (Jan 20, 2008)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Sudeepa Sudeepa GhoshJan 21, 2008
Thanks Michelle!
Hi Michelle,

It’s a lot of valuable information. I don’t know how to thank you. The most hepful part is the “Heartbeat” of the chart. Now it will be helpfull for me to understand how the planets are working in a group for me or against me. I personaly prefer western astrology. But, sometime I do look at vedic too to get some added guidance. But, the astrologers who discouraged me were all of them Indian, follows vedic astrology. I still think it is helpful to know both. But, will give more time to study the Zodiac one. Once again I thank you for all the valuable info. I might knock your door soon again to know more :-).

With Regards,
Sudeepa

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungJan 22, 2008
Sudeepa
It’s a lot of valuable information. I don’t know how to thank you. The most hepful part is the “Heartbeat” of the chart. Now it will be helpfull for me to understand how the planets are working in a group for me or against me. I personaly prefer western astrology. But, sometime I do look at vedic too to get some added guidance. But, the astrologers who discouraged me were all of them Indian, follows vedic astrology. I still think it is helpful to know both. But, will give more time to study the Zodiac one. Once again I thank you for all the valuable info. I might knock your door soon again to know more :-).

Let’s get some clarifications for you, Sudeepa:

Both Indian and Western astrology use the zodiac. Indian astrology works with the Sidereal zodiac. Western astrology works with the Tropical zodiac. 🙂

Secondly, while you found the discouragement from Indian astrologers who work with Vedic astrology, you’ll find there are also Western astrologers who can be discouraging. Don’t take it to heart.

Thirdly, the planets are never working for or against you. 🙂 They are simply symbolisms of the energies inside you, so it’s a matter of understanding how you may be working against or for your best interests.

🙂 Hope that helps.

logix logix ……..Jan 24, 2008
Hi Sudeepa,

This is one of the misconceptions that if you have all the planets b/w north node & south node(Rahu & ketu as in Indian astrology) that is a bad chart.

Actually this combination is called “Kalasarpa yoga” one of the Most powerful combinations. It is an indicator of which path you take towards life, to make it more meaningful. (Some may call it kaalasarpa dosha). So now you know therez nothing to worry.

Regards
Yathi

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungFeb 12, 2008
Smitha
Do me a favor, and give me the signs in which your Ascendant, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are in. I’m confused with how you did it! List it down, like you did here, but just with Ascendant: (whatever sign) and then underneath that, Sun: Scorpio, and so on. Nothing more. 🙂

Michelle Astrology dp Michelle YoungFeb 14, 2008
Smitha
Your Ascendant in Capricorn points to your Saturn in Sagittarius. Sagittarius is Jupiter’s sign, so I looked there and found out that Jupiter was in Pisces, which is ruled by Neptune, which is in Capricorn. You obviously can’t go further here. So this part of the heartbeat shows as Saturn-Jupiter-Neptune. It’s complex, and that’s fine. It’s simply showing you how you act and react, think, speak in any situation.

I’m going to keep going, however, because we’re still only on the Ascendant. Your Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are all tied to this part of the heartbeat, so you’re in the same circle again, which is what you were looking for. You always end up at this point with these planets.

In addition, you have the Sun, Mercury, and Venus in Scorpio. Your Pluto is also in Scorpio, so Pluto represents the other component of the heartbeat.

When you act, react, think, speak in whatever situation, you try to do so responsibly, using compassion and sensitivity, and then you complete the process by drawing on your inner strength through Pluto. I would imagine you’re an introspective person who likes to be private with her innermost thoughts, but your responses to life indicate that it’s not because you don’t care. I suspect it’s more about your wanting to be efficient and effective with what you do.

Does that help? 🙂