Reply To: Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011) Reply To: Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 16, 2012
I still plan to post an analysis, but I may not get to it till after my doctor’s appointment on Monday. I’ll try tomorrow, but no guarantees. 

For those who are wondering, I wrote the following in response to something today:

Some of these thoughts seem to imply that arming people with guns would haveprotected them. I have trouble with this because every group of people in the world has experienced a genocide–long before guns were even invented. While there were attempts to fight back, those who survived didn’t have guns. They had been exceptionally enterprising. But for that matter, guns didn’t save the people at Jonestown either. Nor could the slaughters of so many in Nagakasi and Hiroshima–or Oklahoma City–have been stopped with guns. 

I’m wondering how many who believe in gun possession for protection believe in the disarmament of nations…

Someone called me naive about the disarmament of nations, to which I added: 

I’m sure that those who are responsible would have no problem in seeing your point, as I do. I’m also sure Adam Lanza’s mother was also responsible and thought as you do. Unfortunately, she’s no longer here to say how she feels about this. Anyone’s being naive–myself included–may be quite irrelevant either in the case of nations, or individuals.

If we could rid the world of weapons… I’ll modify the proverbial question, “What if they gave a war, and nobody came?” to “What if they attempted a massacre, and nobody came?”

Simply put, it needs to stop. 
Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 16, 2012
I hadn’t even intended to put this in just yet, but I just heard this and felt it so relevant since the shooter committed suicide, and murder-suicide needs to be addressed here. From the perspective of suicide, perhaps it’s true that we need to look at Saturn, but certainly we need to look at Pluto based on what one expert said. I didn’t get all of his words verbatim, but this is the gist of some of what he said:

An expert on mass murder: “There is an unknown factor in there, one corner of a person’s mind that is never” [revealed]. These are things that are not [spontaneous]. These have been the result of long-term planning.

“Lack of empathy, isolation, long-term depression…”

If nothing else, these words rule out Uranus, as I discovered as well. I had considered the maybe factor here, but I was right in the past that it was Pluto, and I’m returning to that thought again. 

For those who are interested: Ryan Lanza’s birthday is April 10, 1988. He definitely would have been going through his Jupiter return, and he apparently was doing quite well at his job as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in New York City. By comparison, his brother Adam, the shooter, was born on April 22, 1992. He was considered a loner, always preferring to be away from the crowd. Venus and Saturn were conjunct in Aquarius when he was born. Mercury was at 0North Declination on the day he was born. But the clincher? Adam’s Moon was potentially conjunct his Uranus-Neptune conjunction in Capricorn, and Uranus turned Retrograde the day before he was born.