Reply To: Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011) Reply To: Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 8, 2012
Although I normally would put this in a Uranus-transit thread, this still a transit thread too. It feels like it fits here, so I’m going to put it here. lol

If you’ve been in Scorpio for any length of time, you know we’ve run into one of the Uranus transits here and there through the years. Well, it’s back! Uranus will return to direct motion on the 13th of December so, if you’ve been noticing unexpected stuff going on, you might consider how Uranus is showing in your chart about now. 

At the very least, you can expect Uranus to be putting your life in the fast lane as if the hours are speeding by even more quickly than you thought possible. If you’re in childhood years or in your teens, you’re more likely to enjoy the high speed ride although, even there, you can have some upsets you hadn’t been expecting, and those could hurt. If you aren’t aware that you’re ready for a change, change can come at you with all the unexpectedness we’ve talked about with Uranus. Change tends to be a whole lot easier when we’re the ones in charge of pushing those buttons.

I love what Bil Tierney says about Uranus in Alive and Well with Uranus. (©1999 Bil Tierney) “Uranus is the big surprise factor in our chart, just waiting for the right moment to explode into action and come alive for us. If we insist on living too mundane or routine of a life, and if we let Saturnian authorities in society do the thinking for us (via the social indoctrination of both Church and State), then the Uranus energy within us remains uncomfortably stifled and unable to reveal the thrill of being a real individualist. Of course, with such individuality can come potential loneliness, outcast status, the likelihood of criticism for being too different, and an overall feeling of being out-of-sync with the times we nevertheless must live in. But it’s sometimes the gamble we take to find our inner truth.”

If ever one could synopsize a book, I think that paragraph does an awesome job. His style is so wonderful and free-flowing, he’s a treasure to read. 

Anyway, keep that in mind as we go through this two weeks. The rest? You should know the routine by now: Expect the unexpected because it’s bound to come knocking at your door. 🙂

Expecto Patronum ! Expecto PatronumDec 8, 2012
Tired and high strung.

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungDec 8, 2012
Speaking of Uranus

For some reason even though this is YouTube, google isn’t recognizing it. [August 31, 2015: I fixed it. lol Click on “show” if it’s not showing. I’m suspecting it’s because this is a full-screen video, you can’t see the video showing otherwise.] Go figure! lol Uranus!!!! 😀 Do take time to watch it.