Reply To: Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011)

About Me Forums Scorpio! Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011) Reply To: Uranus moves to Aries! (Apr 30, 2011)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungJul 31, 2012
🙁

Sagar Roger Sagars:

Feel free to pitch in with your thoughts as we collectively explore the theme Collective Selfishness of Uranus in Aries. 

Keywords
Aries: Drive, will, “I”, selfishness, self
Uranus: Independent, inventor, eccentric, visionary, awakener, Self 

I love superhero movies, in spite of the fact that the superhero more often than not has to sacrifice his love interest for a larger cause. But that is so beside the point to what I am trying to say here. There is this clip from the movie “Spiderman” and this, to me, is so much a possibility for Uranus in Aries too. 

Quote: “You know, I guess one person can make a difference. Nuff said!”

Enough still to be said…. yes, Uranus in Aries, ladies and gentlemen!

You wrote the above on 30 April 2011 (at least by my clock back then), and I smiled as I just reread it a minute ago. Wonderful term, “collective selfishness,” Sagar. And here we have the definition of Mars rulership over Aries, where Uranus currently sits in square to Pluto, the guy who holds all of the “strings” for the puppets because the show is about “for the good of all.” 

But what struck me the most is your quote, “You know, I guess one person can make a difference. Nuff said!”  Indeed that’s true, but amazingly perceptive of you that you would quote Aamir Khan a year and then some before he said basically (at least the most important was this) the same thing. That is–and no fair telling me I can’t call you this now, Sagar. It fits and then some–absolute genius! Does it fit? By all means, but that makes you no less a genius!

Yes, I’m dead serious. It just blew me away to make the connection today.