Reply To: A little Jupiter-Saturn action going on (Aug 31, 2008)

About Me Forums Scorpio! A little Jupiter-Saturn action going on (Aug 31, 2008) Reply To: A little Jupiter-Saturn action going on (Aug 31, 2008)

Michelle Young
Keymaster

Jenny Ross – Mar 22, 2009

Well that’s just eerie. I was just thinking tonight that I need to look at the things that I am doing and where it is that I want to go. Ponderous…much to think on, but after I sleep and wake up again. 🙂

Kanchana D Kanchan DMar 22, 2009
Arguing with someone lately?

OOhhhhhh,, i logged on with the thought of venting out my frustrations in one of threads here, until i read this.

For me, its not just someone but some people! They all seem to have a certain notion about me. I think its absolutely wrong. But if all of them are saying the same thing, the problem must lie with ME!! 

Irene - Orkut shot Irene D’SilvaMar 23, 2009
Kanchan
I sooo agree with you. I am frustrated with not just one, but many people. I am thankful that God gave me my girls to talk about it and vent out… I hope this will pass soon because I hate being stuck in that face and being frustrated and all that. I will go nuts!

Veena Sequeira – Mar 24, 2009
Adjust? Losing battle! 

Michelle - Orkut shot Michelle YoungMar 24, 2009
Janhvi
“Think” before you speak!!! 

When I was growing up, my mom’s words–“Think before you speak” and “Actions speak louder than words”–echoed in my ears. And when I had children and she had stopped saying these things to me, I still heard her voice after she was gone while I have uttered the same words. 

Amit Nama – Mar 24, 2009
Hi Michelle…
I agree with you that we should think but I think I am suffering with the problem of thinking a lot, more than required. Thoughts keep revoving into my head, making hard sometimes to make decisions and results (though a little cases) in outbursts in anger. What to do?

Kanchana D Kanchan DMar 24, 2009
Janhvi O Janhvi

I so relate to your frustrations
Hope things will look brighter soon for you…..

and ME